Non-Fluorinated CHEMGUARD® 3x3 UL201 Foam Concentrate sets the new standard for Class B firefighting.
For years, Aqueous Film-Forming Foams (AFFFs) have set the performance standard for Class B fire and vapor suppression. Now there’s a new product that utilizes Non-Fluorinated Foam (NFF) technology to deliver performance that redefines the category. CHEMGUARD NFF 3x3 UL201 foam concentrate has been verified by an independent, 3rd party to achieve control and extinguishment on hydrocarbon fuel fires at the same application rate as a UL 162 listed 3x3 Alcohol Resistant AFFF (AR-AFFF).
This new, non-fluorinated concentrate technology provides:
- Effective control and suppression on hydrocarbon fuel fires at expansion ratios as low as 3 to 1
- Suitability of use with standard, non-aspirated nozzles and handlines for many applications
- Viscosity similar to a quality 3x3 AR-AFFF, enabling application with most properly calibrated proportioning and discharge response devices
- Class-leading, cross-functional performance for fire knock-down and control
- Long-lasting foam blanket for extended post-extinguishment burnback resistance and vapor suppression
- Flexible response with 3% proportioning in fresh, brackish or salt water for both hydrocarbon and polar solvent Class B hazards
- UL listed with various CHEMGUARD bladder tanks, proportioners, nozzles, and other discharge devices
- Compliance with Directives (EU) 2017/1000 on PFOA and 2019/1021 (EU POPs directive) as a non-fluorinated product