Non-Fluorinated T-STORM® 3x3 UL201 Foam Concentrate sets the new standard for Class B firefighting.
For years, Aqueous Film-Forming Foams (AFFFs) have set the performance standard for Class B fire and vapor suppression. Now there’s a new WILLIAMS FIRE & HAZARD CONTROL® concentrate that utilizes Non-Fluorinated Foam (NFF) technology to deliver performance that redefines the category. T‑STORM® NFF 3x3 UL201 foam concentrate has been verified by an independent, 3rd party to achieve control and extinguishment on hydrocarbon fuel fires at the same application rate as a UL 162 listed 3x3 Alcohol-Resistant AFFF (AR-AFFF).
This new, non-fluorinated concentrate technology provides:
- Effective control and suppression on hydrocarbon fuel fires at expansion ratios as low as 3 to 1
- Suitability of use with standard, non-aspirated nozzles and handlines for many applications
- Viscosity similar to a quality 3x3 AR-AFFF, enabling application with most properly calibrated proportioning and discharge response devices
- Class-leading, cross-functional performance for fire knock-down and control
- Long-lasting foam blanket for extended post-extinguishment burnback resistance and vapor suppression
- Flexible response with 3% proportioning in fresh, brackish or salt water for both hydrocarbon and polar solvent Class B hazards
- UL listed with various proportioners, nozzles, and other discharge devices
- Compliance with Directives (EU) 2017/1000 on PFOA and 2019/1021 (EU POPs directive) as a non-fluorinated product
See it in Action
New, Non-Fluorinated Foam (NFF) achieves control and extinguishment on hydrocarbon fuel fires at the same application rate as a UL 162 listed 3x3 AR-AFFF.